Oceanfront living, re-imagined
AN OCEANFRONT DESTINATION WITH ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES
Perfectly positioned between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal, the W Residences Fort Lauderdale present a daring new vision for oceanfront luxury living. Boldly designed and precisely detailed, the W’s 171 residences have been thoughtfully re-imagined. Oversized balconies, towering floor-to-ceiling windows, and panoramic beach and city views set the tone of W Fort Lauderdale’s signature ambiance. It’s an anything-but-ordinary experience in the heart of South Florida’s most vibrant waterfront community.
- 802$1,080,000Haven1,46322 fullFloor plan description / notes:LIVING AREA 1,463 SQ. FT. (136m2) TERRACE 274 SQ. FT. (16m2) TOTAL 1,737 SQ. FT. (161 m2)
- 2002$1,195,000Haven1,46322 fullFloor plan description / notes:LIVING AREA 1,463 SQ. FT. (136m2) TERRACE 274 SQ. FT. (16m2) TOTAL 1,737 SQ. FT. (161 m2)
- 709$1,280,000Oasis1,46322 fullFloor plan description / notes:LIVING AREA 1,402 SQ. FT. (130m2) TERRACE 254 SQ. FT. (24m2) TOTAL 1,656 SQ. FT. (154m2)
- 504$850,000Ocean Retreat1,28322 fullFloor plan description / notes:LIVING AREA 1,283 SQ. FT. (119m2) TERRACE 212 SQ. FT. (20m2) TOTAL 1,495 SQ. FT. (139m2)
- 704$890,000Ocean Retreat1,28322 fullFloor plan description / notes:LIVING AREA 1,283 SQ. FT. (119m2) TERRACE 212 SQ. FT. (20m2) TOTAL 1,495 SQ. FT. (139m2)
1 / 2
Design & Amenities
Magnificent 9-foot floor-to-ceiling windows Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway views Sliding glass doors leading on to spacious balconies Fully finished living and dining areas Entertainment system
KITCHEN AND DINING
Fully integrated kitchens Italian-designed cabinetry Polished designer stone countertops Deluxe side-by-side refrigerator and freezer Dishwasher Flat range stove with gourmet wall oven Built-in microwave Under-mounted stainless steel sink Dining table with seating for four Washer and dryer
Signature W Hotels® bed NudeAudio Studio 5 Plush seating Up to 56” LCD TV
Designer vanity tops, shower, tub, walls, and floors Premium spa bathtub and separate shower Designer fixtures, faucets, and accessories
AN UNRIVALED LOCATION
Lauderdale offers an unmatched array of cultural, fitness, and lifestyle amenities — many, just steps from the W Residences Fort Lauderdale. From sailing to shopping, museums to marinas, the city is truly a world-class destination.
With its sun-kissed beaches and azure Atlantic Ocean, Fort Lauderdale has long been known as the Venice of America. Today, the city is an official boating mecca — excelling at everything from cruising to yachting to stand-up paddle boarding. There’s fishing, of course, along with the annual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show and both the International Fishing and Swimming Halls of Fame.
Center for the Performing Arts, one of the top 10 most visited theaters in the world, and the NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale are testaments to the city’s tradition of high-culture excellence. There’s also kid-friendly fun at the Fort Lauderdale Museum of Discovery and Science and Fort Lauderdale Children’s Theatre. A clutch of elegant country clubs and premier golf courses offer ideal settings for both low-key deal-making and casual competition. And the nearby Hard Rock Stadium is where serious sports fans find pro-level fun.
With its world-class shopping, fine dining, and all-access outdoor activities, Fort Lauderdale isn’t just for vacations — it’s a place to truly call home.
Nukondo is a real estate service that provides a catalog of information through their app on the newest buildings in Miami including, renderings, price ranges, unit types, and more for potential buyers & real estate agents who want new construction condo details immediately.