Welcome to your new home
On the sands of Fort Lauderdale Beach a transformation is taking place. Conrad has evolved to deliver connected technologies, leading-edge design, service that anticipates your needs, and experiences that enrich your life with purpose and passion.
The Ocean Resort Residences was created for you and your way of living. Step into the sunlight of the new era in South Florida.
RESIDENCES + BEACHFRONT VILLAS OWNERSHIP OFFERS:
- Residences on Floors 18-24
- Beach Villas in East Tower
- Gourmet Kitchens with Sub-Zero® Refrigerators and - Wolf® Cooktops
- Marble Baths with Double Kohler® Vanities and Soaking Tubs, Water Works® Fixtures, and Walk-In Showers
- Marble Entry Foyers
- Oversized Balconies Overlooking the Atlantic, Intracoastal, and Downtown Fort Lauderdale
- 10% off food & beverage on selected dining venues in the property
- Access to The Ocean Resort Residences’ private cars or car service
- Fun and engaging Kids Program supervised by attentive staff
- Complimentary laundry service
- Complimentary beach chairs
- Complimentary housekeeping
- 1111Move-in ready$621,900CompletedA1.1 Studio64811 full1
- 810Move-in ready$579,900CompletedA1.1 Studio64811 full1
- 709Move-in ready$554,900CompletedA1.1 Studio64811 full1
- 1209Move-in ready$566,900CompletedA1.1 Studio64811 full1
- 808Move-in ready$551,900CompletedA1.1 Studio64811 full1
1 / 5
Design & Amenities
Ocean Residence owners enjoy spending time on Fort Lauderdale’s popular oceanside. Conrad Fort Lauderdale Resort offers chairs, umbrellas and beach towels so that as soon as you arrive, you can slip away to the beach. High-end restaurant, Terra Mare, is available when owners want to enjoy the view of this stunning beach together with some of Fort Lauderdale’s finest cuisine. In order to maximize the communal dining experience, Terra Mare offers fresh sea and land dishes with a focus on shared plate dining. The farm to table creations by Swedish born chef Johan Svenson blends tastes from around the world with a focus on the Fort Lauderdale’s region.
A total of 20,000 square feet of residents ‘ amenities feature the rooftop, which becomes the oceanfront Sky Beach dotted with pink-sand sunbathing areas and a poolside restaurant. You can take your workouts to the next level at the comprehensive fitness center and restore balance and wellness at the Conrad Spa.
Explore the flavors of the Northern Mediterranean at the on-property fine dining destination, or relax with a cocktail at the adjacent lobby bar and lounge… Drive up the scenic A1A or to nearby Miami by taking one of The Ocean Resort Residences’ private cars. Sail or snorkel offshore waters with one of The Ocean Resort Residences’ private yachts. Disconnecting is easy here.
THE VENICE OF AMERICA
The attraction of Fort Lauderdale Beach “The Venice of the Americas” is timeless, known for its winding waterways and elegant yachting heritage. The future, however, is a thrilling time that is about to give way to a new horizon of refined experiences on the oceanfront.
FTL AIRPORT EXPANSION
The International Airport of Fort Lauderdale is set to launch a runway with an additional 8,000-feet, with updated terminals and services designed for more than 425,000 flights arriving here each year.
FTL PORT EXPANSION
Port Everglades is embarking on three critical expansion projects to create nearly 150,000 new jobs, attract even more cruise and cargo vessels, and connect freight rail to the port.
Nukondo is a real estate service that provides a catalog of information through their app on the newest buildings in Miami including, renderings, price ranges, unit types, and more for potential buyers & real estate agents who want new construction condo details immediately.