The Grove's Most Discerning Lifestyle
Inspired by the spirit of the first botanical pioneer of Coconut Grove, we welcome you to The Fairchild Coconut Grove, an organic collaboration between the beloved local architect Max Strang and the famous interior designer Rafael de Cárdenas. The Fairchild Coconut Grove is a set of twenty-six outstanding waterfront houses with sublime indoor and outdoor facilities situated directly on Biscayne Bay, in Glencoe’s very quiet and private Coconut Grove district.
Holistically, the Fairchild Coconut Grove enriches your body and soul. Enhance your body with the Private Fitness Studio’s strict exercise. Relax your soul in the Hammam’s calm warmth. Explore the waterfront by kayaking or floating from our private dock to the open sea. Soak in the sun-drenched, full-service rooftop swimming pools on the Sunrise Deck. Indulge in quiet moments amidst lush native gardens surrounding private lounge areas on the Sunset Deck. Watch the eastern sky fill with endless stars from the Bay Lounge at dusk.
- The BeasleyMove-in ready$3,800,000CompletedThe Beasley3,97445 full / 1 half2Floor plan description / notes:Direct East water front view
- 102Move-in ready$3,200,000CompletedThe Barnacle3,96545 full / 1 half2Floor plan description / notes:Direct East water front view (bay/Ocean) 4BR + 5.5 Baths + Service Quarters
- 402Move-in ready$3,990,000CompletedThe Barnacle3,96545 full / 1 half2Floor plan description / notes:Direct East water front view (bay/Ocean) 4BR + 5.5 Baths + Service Quarters
- PH 502Move-in ready$4,350,000CompletedThe Barnacle3,96545 full / 1 half2Floor plan description / notes:Direct East water front view (bay/Ocean) 4BR + 5.5 Baths + Service Quarters
- The Grand BeasleyMove-in ready$7,000,000CompletedThe Grand Beasley7,93856 full / 1 half2Floor plan description / notes:Direct East – 180 degrees panoramic view of Bay/Ocean/downtown/and South Wrap Around Terraces 5BR - 6.5 baths
1 / 2
Design & Amenities
Curated Waterfront Living Amenities
- Private boat slips
- 24-hour security
- Full-time porter for inside and outside entertaining
- 24-hour valet parking for guests and residents
- Bayside lounge
- Resident bicycles by Martone Cycling
- Rooftop pool deck with private cabanas and sun deck
- Holistic wellness spa with hammam, steam roomand sauna
- Serene treatment room
- High-tech training gym
- Sunset roof deck with outdoor living rooms, fire lounge and serenity gardens
- Two covered parking spaces per residence
A Timeless Tropical Gem
Coconut Grove is the creative pioneer. Since the turn of the nineteenth century, its sleepy hollows and charm on the water have drawn remarkable pioneers of innovation, adventure, romance and storytelling.
Hidden just minutes from downtown Miami, Brickell, and the famous beaches of Key Biscayne and Miami Beach, The Grove is in the midst of a vibrant cultural renaissance that attracts attention from close and far away. Yet its ardent link to the past preserves the modest, tiny town atmosphere that The Grove is renowned for.
Coconut Grove’s architecture continues to evolve, carefully and effortlessly weaving in the new with the old. Historic homes share winding streets and charming cul-de-sacs with the country’s top schools, thick storied gardens, active green spaces, epicurean restaurants and luxury boutiques.Nestled together against the backdrop of shimmering ocean waters and magnificently canopied landscapes, Coconut Grove is a paradise to call home.
Nukondo is a real estate service that provides a catalog of information through their app on the newest buildings in Miami including, renderings, price ranges, unit types, and more for potential buyers & real estate agents who want new construction condo details immediately.