A New Dynamic Miami Downtown Lifestyle
MIAMI LIVING Downtown Sophistication
Originally inspired by the famous Crosby Street in Soho, New York. The Crosby at Miami World center conjures feelings of cosmopolitan sophistication and speaks to the palpable energy of metropolitan intersections.
- 33 Stories
- 450 Residences
- 0 Rental Restrictions
Design & Amenities
Beautifully designed common spaces set a sophisticated tone, while each residence offers a well-appointed canvas for self-expression. A robust amenity program heightens every moment of day-to-day life.
- Over 22,000 sq. ft | 2,050 m2 of amenities
- Expansive rooftop resort-style pool with jacuzzi, cabanas and grilling stations perfect for entertaining
- Private rooftop restaurant/bar Italian inspired trellis garden
- Inviting fire pit lounge with breathtaking views of the Biscayne - Bay skyline
- State-of-the-art fitness center featuring saunas and plunge pools
- Clubroom with private dining and stunning views
- Convenient juice and coffee bar
- Spacious coworking center
- Gaming lounge
- Curated museum quality art throughout all common areas
- 24/7 security services, high- speed elevators, and controlled property access
- 24/7 concierge services
- European porcelain flooring
The Crosby places residents in the center of Miami’s magic - offering unprecedented access to the city’s urban forefront and cosmopolitan pulse.
The Crosby ushers in a new dynamic Miami lifestyle where the city’s best dining, shopping and recreation is just a short walk away.
Miami Worldcenter is a large mixed-use development under construction, led by principals Arthur Falcone and Nitin Motwani, spanning several blocks in the Park West neighborhood of Miami, Florida, just north of downtown, including over 25 acres of land, with a convention center, hotel space, residential, as well as copious street level retail and more… The project will connect with the Brightline higher-speed rail system’s MiamiCentral station.
Nukondo is a real estate service that provides a catalog of information through their app on the newest buildings in Miami including, renderings, price ranges, unit types, and more for potential buyers & real estate agents who want new construction condo details immediately.