Live in Style
The vision behind Quadro is to create a new lifestyle project – The first Avant-Garde residences to completely integrate art through the entire building. A curation of design and innovation in the hottest new neighborhood that has never seen anything like it. Quadro is the connection between the bay and the Miami Design District.
Created around custom artwork by Art with DNA, Quadro is a new landmark for the Miami Design District – a place where art lives, and a place where the artistically minded dwell.
- Residence 310Move-in ready$444,900CompletionCompletedA1/A1085511 full1
- Residence 510Move-in ready$465,900CompletionCompletedA1/A1085511 full1
- Residence 804Move-in ready$490,900CompletionCompletedA1/A1085511 full1
- Residence 514Move-in ready$440,900CompletionCompletedA1477911 full1Floor plan description / notes:13 FT CEILINGS
- Residence 708Move-in ready$464,900CompletionCompletedA1A/A1176211 full1
1 / 2
Design & Amenities
Architect: Behar Font & Partners PA
Developer: ALTA Developers
Art with DNA by Francisco Del Rio
Residences feature 9-foot ceilings. Floors 5,6 and 12 have 12+Ft ceilings
Amenities located on the 6th floor:
Swimming Pool, Resort Style Cabanas, Fitness Center, Yoga Room, Lush Patio Deck with summer Kitchen and BBQ, Game Room and Lounge, Pet-friendly with Pet Spa, Air Conditioned Bike Room, and electric car charging stations
- Valet parking & concierge
- 1 Parking space per unit
- All units delivered completely finished with Italian Porcelain throughout, stainless-steel appliances, lighting fixtures, window treatments, NEST thermostat, and LATCH keyless unit entry
- Unique self-service Pet Spa
- High-end retail on the ground floor
- Short-term rental flexibility available to owners (Airbnb, Booking.com, VRBO, or similar online platforms)
Quadro is located in a 12-story boutique-style condominium located in the Design District, home to more than 120 flagship stores like Balenciaga, Hermes, Fendi, Dior, Cartier, Louis Vuitton and more, making it one of the world’s greatest shopping areas.
Also, a phenomenal dining destination where world-renowned chefs have set up shop, from popular spots like Mandolin Aegean Bistro, OTL, Michael’s Genuine Food & Drink, the food hall concept of St. Roch Market to trendy hot spots like Swan & Bar Bevy, Kaido by Brad Kilgore, L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon and more.
Nukondo is a real estate service that provides a catalog of information through their app on the newest buildings in Miami including, renderings, price ranges, unit types, and more for potential buyers & real estate agents who want new construction condo details immediately.