The First Porsche Branded Tower
Porsche Design and US-based Dezer Development created the first Porsche Design residential building in March 2017. This architectural and engineering masterpiece reflects essential brand elements such as functional design, technical innovation and iconic, future-forward style.
- 200 feet of sugar-sand Atlantic Ocean Frontage.
- Robotic car lift directly to your private sky garage.
- Elegant porte-cochere entrance with 24-hour valet services.
- Exquisitely appointed three-story lobby with full glass car lift observatory.
- 24-hour security services and in house car concierge as well as on-site concierge.
- Ocean front ballroom with kitchen for hosting events.
- Elevated, lushly landscaped oceanfront terrace with heated swimming pool, pool attendants and food & beverage service.
- Oceanfront state-of-the-art fitness center and resident’s health spa with expensive oceanfront views.
- Multi-purpose clubroom equipped with stadium seating theater, virtual golf and a four seat race car simulation video game.
- Lobby level restaurant enclosed in glass with private wine lockers for each residence.
- Lobby level bar lounge overlooking the ocean equipped with big screen TV and monumental fire place.
- Sunset terrace with two oversize swim spas overlooking the Intracoastal Waterways.
- Unit 905Move-in ready$6,500,000CompletedB Rev3,41533 full / 1 half2
- Unit 3805Move-in ready$6,990,000CompletedB Rev3,41533 full / 1 half2
- Unit 805Move-in ready$6,500,000CompletedC1 Rev4,51343 full / 1 half2
- Unit 1905Move-in ready$6,500,000CompletedC Mod Rev3,78533 full / 1 half2
- Unit 4705Move-in ready$7,800,000CompletedC Mod Rev3,78533 full / 1 half2
Design & Amenities
LUXURIOUS LIVING IN THE CLOUDS
With its striking design and integrated automotive elevator system, the Porsche Design Tower Miami sets innovative new standards. Residents can enjoy spectacular views thanks to the building’s cylindrical form and floor-to-ceiling windows. Standard amenities include a private pool and outdoor kitchen for every apartment.
- Private sky garage for each unit.
- Private swimming pool and summer kitchen on oversize terraces creating a luxurious outdoor living environment [except on P’0393 model].
- Miele appliances, including wine cooler, state of the art induction cooktop, speed-microwave oven and warming drawers.
- Automatic Toto toilets in master bathrooms with integrated bidet functions.
- Poggenpohl designed kitchens with motorized doors and expansive islands.
- Private elevator that opens directly into the residence.
- Panoramic ocean, Intracoastal and/or city views.
- Elegant smooth ceilings rising to 10’ clear and 20’ clear on the duplex units.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows optimizing views.
- Premium quality granite or marble countertops in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Dornbracht design kitchen and master bathroom fixtures.
- Vent-less gas fireplace in living room.
- Private interior elevator on the two-story units.
Set between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, Sunny Isles Beach is located just north of Miami Beach, just south of the sleek, palm-lined boulevards of Fort Lauderdale and serves as home to the luxurious Trump International Beach Resort. Sunny Isles Beach offers one of the most beautiful oceanfront views in the Miami area, with miles of beautiful white sand, pristine public parks and plenty of locations to play.
Nukondo is a real estate service that provides a catalog of information through their app on the newest buildings in Miami including, renderings, price ranges, unit types, and more for potential buyers & real estate agents who want new construction condo details immediately.