A Tropical Island Retreat
Palazzo Del Sol is a 10-story Six-Star Residential Condominium where the Atlantic Ocean meets Biscayne Bay. A piece of paradise was reserved here on a 4.5-acre waterfront site solely for Palazzo Del Sol’s fresh inhabitants.
The building was designed by Kobi Karp, one of the Miami architecture scene’s starchitects, and consists of 47 houses with private elevators, huge outdoor terraces, Boffi kitchens and baths, 10-foot interior ceilings, and 15-foot ceiling penthouses.
Inspired by the concept of indoor/outdoor connectivity, the architects and developers team at Palazzo Del Sol developed a welcoming experience like no other. Upon entering the South Lobby, a concierge will welcome citizens whose accessibility extends to both on and off the island facilities. If you’d like a short interlude from our Aperitivo Bar over a cappuccino, you can stay in the spacious and gracious North Lounge, where regular white-glove butler services are available.
The North Lounge opens straight onto the Terrace Lounge, a covered outdoor relaxation area with notable views of South Beach and Downtown Miami, where cruise ships float Government Cut’s waters as they glide to and from Miami’s Port.
- 7035Move-in ready$6,780,000CompletedCompletedFloor Plan B3,79333 full / 1 half2
- 7072Move-in ready$8,500,000CompletedCompletedFloor Plan B3,79333 full / 1 half2
- 7063Move-in ready$11,099,000CompletedCompletedFloor Plan C4,95644 full / 1 half2
- 7083Move-in ready$13,900,000CompletedCompletedFloor Plan C4,95644 full / 1 half2
- 7073Move-in ready$15,900,000CompletedCompletedFloor Plan C4,95644 full / 1 half2
1 / 2
Design & Amenities
Live The Vanderbilt Way
- amazing custom made landscape designed by awards winner Swiss landscape architect Enzo Enea
- exterior architect is well known Kobi Karp
- lobby and indoor spaces are designed by Antrobus+Ramirez
- spacious units and large outside terraces
- high ceilings
- private entrances and elevators
- thicker-than-normal drywall to insure noise abatement
- premium Lualdi doors (designer doors shipped from Italy)
- Kitchen cabinets Boffi (Italy)
- Gaggenau appliances
- Bookmatched statuary marble master baths
- Dornbracht and Duravit bathroom fixtures
- Apure lighting system by Porsche Design Studio
- 6 star multi-lingual concierge service
- carwash and car-waxing services
- state-of-the-art fitness center with complimentary yoga/pilates classes
- children’s swimming lessons
- movie theater
- outdoor waterfront cafe
- cabanas service with misting systems
- endless swimming pool
- VIP air-conditioned storage spaces
- complimentary golf cart for every unit
Close but Mentally Far From Civilization
A premium Waterfront Site on an exclusive Private Island which can only be accessed by private yacht or ferry. Ultra-luxury residences overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, South Beach, Biscayne Bay and Downtown Miami. Close to the South Beach hotspots and the cultural megazones of the Design District, Wynwood and the Arts & Entertainment District downtown. Palazzo Del Sol puts all the cosmopolitan pleasures and treasures within reach.
Fisher Island is a famous private island off the coasts of Miami Beach, Florida — a 5-star self-contained housing community with severe qualifications of the highest quality. Often referred to as one of America’s richest zip codes, it provides an unparalleled mix of luxury, privacy, safety, exclusivity and glamor.
Nukondo is a real estate service that provides a catalog of information through their app on the newest buildings in Miami including, renderings, price ranges, unit types, and more for potential buyers & real estate agents who want new construction condo details immediately.