A Golden Life on the California Coast
One Coast’s residential community offers 53 oceanfront townhomes and single-level flats elevated on the bluffs of Pacific Palisades. Overlooking ocean-to mountain vistas and ranging from 2,810 to 5,017 square feet, the palatial, lock-and-leave residences present seamless indoor/outdoor living spaces, personalized concierge services, and effortless access to coastal pursuits and L.A.’s most acclaimed cultural destinations. Most top-floor residences have private rooftop decks that are hot tub and BBQ ready. All of the homes have verandas, private elevators, and two- to three-car garages.
- 305$2,935,000Finish MEPA1/AX2,89323 full / 1 half2Floor plan description / notes:Studio/Den 2 Car Garage
- 306$2,875,000Finish MEPA22,81033 full / 1 half2Floor plan description / notes:Private Deck 2 Car Garage
- 308$5,550,000Finish MEPA45,01755 full / 1 half3Floor plan description / notes:2 STORY
Design & Amenities
Designed for unrivaled privacy, starting with the 24-hour guarded gate entrance directly into the building to a private garage with individual elevators to each respective home, residents have ultimate discretion. Additional amenities include an observation deck, personalized concierge services, and hillside steps to the ocean.
The design harnesses the natural beauty of the coastal location, ensuring that One Coast leverages unobstructed ocean view opportunities. Customized materials and finishes were utilized throughout to evoke an organic, contemporary, and sophisticated aesthetic.
- Stainless steel Wolf kitchen appliances
- Waterworks baths and sinks
- Dual function showerhead, hand shower kit on a hook and wall-mount extended rain shower
- Ceaserstone countertops and islands
- Hardwood flooring with the exception of designer-selected carpeting in bedrooms and walk-in closets
- Neon Energy all aluminum windows
- Bi-folding aluminum clad doors
One Coast provides unrivaled access to the best of Southern California, including immediate proximity to the Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu and Santa Monica. Pacific Palisades, an enclave nestled between Malibu and Santa Monica, is home to iconic surf breaks, coastal parklands, mountain trails, and the West Coast’s most acclaimed cultural attractions, shopping destinations, and dining scenes. Nearby points of interest include some of Southern California’s best beaches and surf breaks, landmark shopping center Palisades Village and the Getty Villa.
Nukondo is a real estate service that provides a catalog of information through their app on the newest buildings in Miami including, renderings, price ranges, unit types, and more for potential buyers & real estate agents who want new construction condo details immediately.