The Elegant Embodiment of Sea and Surf
The Heart of Miami Beach, The Soul of The Côte d’Azur
At Monaco Yacht Club & Residences, the spirit of the Cote d’Azur is imbued in every carefully appointed design detail—a rich palette of exotic woods, lavish European and American stones, warm whites and lustrous metal adorn interiors—while soaring floor-to-ceiling glass windows frame commanding views of Biscayne Bay, the Atlantic Ocean and the Miami skyline. Above all, Piero Lissoni’s inimitable, purist sensibility seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor living spaces, infusing each residence with an aura of Mediterranean high-style.
Master of Modern Minimalism
Internationally acclaimed designer Piero Lissoni and namesake principal of Lissoni® architecture and design studio, believes the singular, sensational magic of Miami lies in its ever-changing light—the unique way the sun’s rays filter through fast-moving clouds, reflecting off rippling water—reminiscent of the ultra-chic municipality of Monaco and equally glamorous French and Italian coastal towns along the Riviera.
With that in mind, Lissoni® has collaborated with Arquitectonica and Optimum Development USA to infuse Monaco Yacht Club & Residences with an aura of the Cote d’Azur, as well as the signature purist sensibility he’s become known for across high-profile projects around the globe. His vision for this modern, glass-encased, waterfront Miami Beach enclave is a celebration of light, space and surf.
Design & Amenities
- Twelve-story, waterfront, residential building, designed by internationally acclaimed architectural firm, Arquitectonica
- Thirty-seven 1- to 4-bedroom residences ranging from 918 to 2,844 square feet
- Two half-floor penthouses ranging from 2,278 to 2,539 square feet
- Centrally located in Miami Beach’s MiMo district on one of the last, remaining waterfront properties
- All residences are delivered fully-finished with fixtures and finishes, curated by Lissoni®
- Côte d’Azur-inspired reception and lobby areas, curated by Lissoni®
- Double-height lobby features floor-to-ceiling windows framing sweeping views of the Intracoastal and private marina
- Panoramic city and Biscayne Bay views overlooking the Miami skyline
- Private entrance with porte-cochère
- Arquitectonica GEO-curated landscaping
- Secure, assigned parking and guest parking with additional spaces available for purchase
South Beach has grown into one of the most prestigious and desired neighborhoods in Miami. South Beach’s bay side provides a relaxed and peaceful setting that envies other neighborhoods— a thoughtful, pedestrian-friendly community that offers an eminently civilized, healthy lifestyle. The new condos in Miami Beach at Monad Terrace are just minutes away from an eclectic mix of shops, restaurants, wellness boutiques and recreational activities. The following is a small sample of favorites from the neighborhood.
Nukondo is a real estate service that provides a catalog of information through their app on the newest buildings in Miami including, renderings, price ranges, unit types, and more for potential buyers & real estate agents who want new construction condo details immediately.