Home Amidst Sweeping, Sky‑High Views
Life at Metropolis is designed to be effortless and inspiring, inside your residence and out. Towering windows and sweeping views of greater Los Angeles provide expansive access to light and air, while still being in the heart of the city’s most vibrant neighborhood.
- 1810Move-in ready$510,000CompletionCompleted10 Line54801 fullFloor plan description / notes:Studio | HOA: $ 701 | View: South
- 916Move-in ready$606,000CompletionCompleted16 Line50301 fullFloor plan description / notes:Studio HOA: $ 701 View: West
- 1605Move-in ready$780,000CompletionCompleted05 Line75011 fullFloor plan description / notes:HOA: $ 811 | View: East
- 2508Move-in ready$848,000CompletionCompleted08 Line85211 fullFloor plan description / notes:HOA: $ 904 | View: East
- 827Move-in ready$1,295,000CompletionCompleted27 Line1,18222 fullFloor plan description / notes:HOA: $ 1143| View: South and East
1 / 2
Design & Amenities
Expansive windows with custom shades. Central air conditioning and heating controlled by Nest Learning Thermostats. Metropolis has designed its gracious bedrooms and master suites to offer the ultimate in contemporary comfort and warmth. This is exactly where you want to wake up and wind down.
The design-driven boutique brand’s flagship is a new urban retreat for guests looking to re-discover L.A.’s past in the midst of a booming downtown resurgence. Its elegant lobby lounge and bar, sky lounge with breathtaking panoramic views, and more are an energetic destination even for those who live in town.
- 24/7 Lobby Ambassador & Security
- Resort-style, Junior Olympic- sized Pool with Jacuzzi Spa,
- Cabanas & Lounge
- Skypark with Fire Pit & Seating
- Putting Green
- Outdoor Barbeque Area
- State-of-the-art Fitness & Yoga Studio
- Fully Equipped Locker Rooms,
- Steam Rooms & Showers
- Business Center & Work Spaces
- Billiard & Game Rooms
- Screening Room
- Wellness Garden
- Children’s Play Area
- Dog Park with Bathing Station
DTLA is only on the rise—and rightfully so. Aside from its location in the center of it all, it’s also an incredibly livable place that boasts all of the cornerstones (and extras) that make a great community.
When you live at Metropolis, you’re also in the South Park neighborhood of DTLA. A 50-block area anchored by entertainment and convention venues including STAPLES Center, L.A. LIVE, the Nokia Theatre, and the L.A. Convention Center, South Park is also home to the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM), Grand Hope Park, and endless emerging businesses.
Nukondo is a real estate service that provides a catalog of information through their app on the newest buildings in Miami including, renderings, price ranges, unit types, and more for potential buyers & real estate agents who want new construction condo details immediately.