A masterfully designed community
Metropica consists of an office park, eight residential towers and 465,000 sq.ft dedicated to entertainment, fashion, restaurants, bars, cinemas, bowling lines, etc. We bring a different lifestyle to the western part of the county of Broward. This master plan was designed to respond to the enormous demand due to the growth of this area for this type of residences.
The first tower to be sold is the YOO tower, designed by London-based Phillip Starck’s famous YOO Design Studio and John Hitchcox. In more than 30 countries around the world, they have already developed projects.
- Unit 1709$660,596FinishesDec 30, 2018B1 & B11 / Line 11, Line 021,27622 full
- Unit 1006$524,784FinishesDec 30, 2018B2 & B15 / Line 061,29422 full
- Unit 1907$497,906FinishesDec 30, 2018B5 & B17 / Line 071,19122 full
- 1408$470,112FinishesDec 30, 2018B6 / Line 081,23122 full
- Unit 1710$530,102FinishesDec 30, 2018B7 / Line 101,54522 full
1 / 2
Design & Amenities
- Elegantly landscaped pathways for biking and running
- Wide-open green spaces, interactive art, and elegant water features.
- The South Beach inspired beach club
- Tennis courts
- Fitness & Wellness Facility
- Saltwater swimming pool
- Chic indoor spaces
- Minimal or Nature finishes by YOO Studio
- Open floor plans with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Spacious terraces with glass or perforated aluminum railings directly accessible from living areas through sliding doors
- Wrap-around terraces in all corner units
- Smooth-finish ceilings, 9 feet or higher, in all living spaces
- Imported porcelain tile throughout the living rooms
- Pre-wired for high-speed Wi-Fi
- USB charging outlets in master bedroom and kitchen
Just steps from the residential towers, in a friendly setting, Metropica offers a wide range of high-end shops and restaurants. Everyday conveniences such as gourmet food markets and cafes are interspersed with excellent restaurants, fashion boutiques, and a variety of interest catering shops.
Enjoy nature at your doorstep
Whether you just want to enjoy spectacular views across the Everglades National Park and the four-acre central park of Metropica, or you want to explore them on a bike or on foot, the natural beauty that surrounds Metropica brings every day a special quality of joy.
Hikes in nearby parks, including Markham Park, or a day at one of the area’s five professional golf courses offer even more opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors.
Nukondo is a real estate service that provides a catalog of information through their app on the newest buildings in Miami including, renderings, price ranges, unit types, and more for potential buyers & real estate agents who want new construction condo details immediately.