An idea floated; a thought made real
A place bound by ocean and land, but free from both. Situated on the border of the parkland and the Atlantic Ocean, Eighty Seven Park is creating a new dialog with Miami Beach’s dynamic society. Seventy elegant homes, designed by an architect with a poetic touch, that talk of light and air.
It is a basic approach that brings together architecture, design and the natural landscape. It’s also a cooperative strategy ; Terra and Bizzi & Partners Development designers and their creative team share a passion for the town and a faith in excellent design’s transformative power. There is a serenity to be found in the tension between heaven and earth for Renzo Piano, Pritzker Prize-winning architect who lives and breathes his art. A serenity so eloquently captured by Eighty Seven Park.
- 601$6,700,000Finishes01 Line4,13633 full / 1 half1Floor plan description / notes:Direct Ocean View
- 1401$8,900,000Finishes01 Line4,13633 full / 1 half1Floor plan description / notes:Direct Ocean View
- 1202$8,900,000Finishes02 Line6,42055 full / 1 half1Floor plan description / notes:Direct Ocean and 35 Acre Park View
- 1103$2,150,000Finishes03 Line1,58211 full / 1 half1Floor plan description / notes:Ocean and Private Park View
- 304$2,550,000Finishes04 Line2,17222 full / 1 half1Floor plan description / notes:South Facing
1 / 2
Design & Amenities
Connection between the Indoors and Outdoors
- Unrivaled ocean and park views
- Private gardens
- Extra wide balconies and sundecks for exterior living
- Soul Center Spa
- Botanical Exhibition
- International Salon
- Business Center
- Outdoor Pavilion and Park
- Fugo Park
- Pool and cabana
Space to Breathe
Space. It’s something that we all want. Thinking, breathing, moving. It is a product that can be discovered in abundance at Eighty Seven Park. Inside as well as outside. Designed as a series of suspended villas by Renzo Piano, each apartment embraces the air, with vast stretches of glass merging with the sea and sky.
Viewed from a distance, the building rises from the trees, the new park’s lush greenery appears to spread through the lobby. As the construction blossoms, it retains a radiant presence in the skyline in the direction of the penthouse 16 decks; the orientation east / west and the nearly impossible light cantilevered balconies minimizing the visual impact on the Miami Beach neighborhood. In harmony with its surroundings, Eighty Seven Park isn’t simply a building, it’s a whole new way of looking at the area.
Nukondo is a real estate service that provides a catalog of information through their app on the newest buildings in Miami including, renderings, price ranges, unit types, and more for potential buyers & real estate agents who want new construction condo details immediately.